Seed Supplies and Advice
Kojonup Agricultural Supplies is at the fore front of seed supply in Western Australia.
With our various contacts and suppliers in WA, such as Pioneer, Pacific Seed, Multiseed, Heritage Seeds and our partnership agreement with Coorow seeds (leaders in Australia for finding benefits of lupins and then marketing to applicable sources), we are able to give the best advice to the farmer on what is the best seed type for his area, soil type and crop rotation.
Our services include:
- Supply, storage, and or delivery of any pasture, canola, wheat, barley or legume seed
- Up to date information on new seed available so early orders can be locked in
- Arranging seed grading and treatment of seed
- Testing of seed for germination, vigour and purity
- We canvas the applicable suppliers or government department, for holding local seed variety trials
- Have farmer seed variety field day walks
World food shortages are a constant topic. Utilising agriculture land and available water, which is becoming less and less every year, it vital. Constantly improving seed genetics to adapt to our conditions and improve production is one of the effective ways to do this and keep supply ahead of demand.
For this reason Kojonup Agricultural Supplies believes seed is important and will continue to strive to be market leaders in seed information, advice and supply.
For the latest trial information please visit National Variety Trial.